- Are you riding the crimson wave, visiting your Aunt Flo, having a total Pride and Prejudice? Try these natural remedies for awful PMS before your next period.
- One government official in Sweden proposes that giving workers a paid hour leave to have sex with their partners is "good for their health" and research suggests he's onto something.
- New research has found that cocaine not only increases users sexual desire, but may also decrease patience, making users less likely to use a condom.
- Valentine's Day isn't just lonely for singles. Here's how sex addicts are affected by Feb. 14.
- Upgrade your bedroom for better sex with these 5 proven ways, from bed position to bedroom wall color.
- Being gay doesn’t put you at risk for mental illness — it’s the other events in your life.
- In their most recent Singles in America survey, Match.com revealed what American Millennials really want, and don't want, in their love lives.
- A man is Croatia is suing his surgeon after an operation to fix a curve in his penis accidentally shortened his member by three inches.
- A gel contraceptive injected into the area of the testicles might soon be a new birth control method for men.
- New research has found that highly toxic cancer treatment during childhood could lead to some sexual problems for survivors.
- The eight most common anal (asymptomatic) STIs, from HPV to chlamydia.
- Research from Columbia University suggests that traveling could cause you to lower your moral standards.
Sexual health is a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence.