- You don’t need to slather on more moisturizer to ease your dry skin this winter. Try some of these home remedies.
- A tiny vacuum appears to remove blackheads — a scene both repellent and riveting.
- Some people confuse head lice and dandruff, but it’s crucial to know the difference when you spot white flecks in your hair.
- When our white blood cells detect a fungus, they attach to it in large numbers and promptly escort it out.
- A lot of people think their hair is unmanageable, but these health problems can make things even worse.
- Our skin is our largest organ, but sometimes it can give away our age. Here are some tips to help ensure your skin always looks its best, or even better.
- These seven little-known facts about bed bugs will help you identify them and get rid of them.
- Aquagenic urticaria is an extremely rare condition that causes sufferers to break into hives at the slightest contact with water of any temperature.
- Plaque psoriasis can be itchy and painful because immature skin cells are forcing their way to the surface.
- The itch of poison ivy is maddening and there were few options for relief, but another remedy may be on the horizon.
- Health conditions don’t just affect our insides — they can also alter our physical appearance. Here’s a look at a few of those physical changes in illnesses that are not uncommon.
- The most common types of pimples, and the best ways to get rid of each one.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin and its diseases, a unique specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist takes care of diseases, in the widest sense, and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails.