- Keeping your face clean from built up bacterium and blackheads can be difficult, but this step-by-step guide can help.
- This is what happened to my breathing when I took salty yoga.
- Oily skin and hair can be frustrating and expensive to deal with, but certain household items can help manage the grease.
- Movie deaths are notoriously unrealistic, but what about the Nazis in "Raiders of the Lost Ark," whose faces melted when they opened the Ark of the Covenant? The science-backed possible causes of...
- The secret to year-round silky, smooth skin is moisturizing on a daily basis.
- Acne sufferers may outlive their counterparts with clear skin due to slower cell aging.
- Two new studies provide hope that a relatively new class of drugs may someday help treat a form of baldness.
- What exactly is dandruff and how do we get rid of the embarrassing nuisance?
- How often you should shower depends on various factors, including perspiration and skin type.
- Ten common myths, from vigorously washing your face to get rid of zits to choosing "all natural" products, that may be aging your skin.
- From Milk of Magnesia to papaya, these four home remedies can help reduce the appearance of acne fast.
- Five weird facts about the skin, from why we get goosebumps to why we can't tickle ourselves.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin and its diseases, a unique specialty with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist takes care of diseases, in the widest sense, and some cosmetic problems of the skin, scalp, hair, and nails.