- Fluctuation of hormone levels during a woman's menstrual cycle does not affect her working memory.
- A new product called Passion Dust says it will make your vagina pretty and flavorful, but doctors advise consumers not to use the capsules.
- BBC reports girls as young as nine are having vagina surgery.
- Protect your curly hair from the sun, beach, pool, and more this summer with these hair tips and techniques. Plus, learn some of our curly-haired reporters' favorite products.
- Cellulite is a very common physical trait, but here's where it comes from, and what can we do to make it less obvious.
- A new study says complaints about cosmetics are increasing, but they're still way lower than what they should be.
- Researchers from the National Defense Medical Center in Taiwan suggest having more sex may ward off the risk of heart disease in men.
- Wearing the color red can influence self-perceived attractiveness and how sexually receptive you feel.
- Dermatologists reveal the pros and cons of bikini wax and laser hair removal in the summer.
- The real reason why wine and cheese are often paired together has to do with creating a more balanced feeling in the mouth.
- Eating too many of these six fruits and vegetables, from carrots to mangoes, can cause stomach bloating and smelly gas.
- If you've been plagued by a double chin, there's an effective, non-surgical, though pricy solution.
Women's health refers to health issues specific to human female anatomy. These often relate to structures such as female genitalia and breasts or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, females. Women's health issues include menstruation, contraception, maternal health, child birth, menopause and breast cancer.