- The seven running hacks that will help seasoned pros and amateur runners become stronger and faster.
- A new study found that moms who drink diet soda while pregnant were more likely to have kids with weight problems.
- A new study indicates that drinking even minimal amounts of alcohol will affect your baby.
- About 1 in 10 moms will have to make the choice of whether to continue antidepressants while pregnant.
- C-sections often cause bowel problems, but a new analysis of studies says chewing gum could help relieve pain.
- CDC officials approve "sperm washing" as an effective technique for couples with a different HIV status to have a safe and successful pregnancy.
- Science finds the age that women have the best, and most frequent, orgasms in their sex lives.
- New research suggests that tea produces epigenetic changes in women associated with cancer risk and estrogen metabolism.
- On World No Tobacco Day, we're reminded of the long-term health effects of smoking; it can even harm our ability to get pregnant long after we quit.
- The secret to losing weight and keeping it off for good is all in how we think about exercise.
- "Pornosexuals" identify their sexual orientation with porn, but is this so-called preference just the inability to establish intimacy?
- A controversial study from the University of Nicosia suggests same-sex attraction in women evolved because of men.
Women's health refers to health issues specific to human female anatomy. These often relate to structures such as female genitalia and breasts or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, females. Women's health issues include menstruation, contraception, maternal health, child birth, menopause and breast cancer.