- Researchers at St. Francis Xavier University and Queens University find straight men want to give oral sex, but women are turning them down to avoid reciprocation.
- Eating human flesh comes with several health risks, including the development of prion disease, and potentially death.
- Researchers looked at the safety of online abortion clinics used by women living in regions with strict anti-abortion laws.
- A gynecologist weighs in on several not-so-common things you should know about vaginal health.
- Doctors in the U.K. are calling for a warning label on avocados after the superfood lands many in the ER.
- Researchers identify a cancer-causing gene mutation in some women with endometriosis, suggesting the condition could be linked to cancer.
- High levels of exercise may shed 9 years of life off your body.
- Overall the national life expectancy in the United States has increased since 1980, but this depends on which county you live in.
- Almost half of millennial women would give up coffee and sex if it meant not shaving for a year.
- An infographic displays more than 100 benefits of breastfeeding for a mother, her baby, and society.
- Every year, May 8 is reserved to celebrate the humanitarian work of millions of people around the globe.
- Learn about the 5 vitamin deficiencies that can show up on your face, from puffy eyes to bleeding gums.
Women's health refers to health issues specific to human female anatomy. These often relate to structures such as female genitalia and breasts or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, females. Women's health issues include menstruation, contraception, maternal health, child birth, menopause and breast cancer.