- Teen designs smart EVA bra that uses biosensors to detect breast cancer symptoms by measuring increased blood flow and temperature changes.
- The 6 most common birth control mistakes that can get you pregnant.
- Smoking weed throughout pregnancy can triple the odds of having an infant with low birth weight.
- Researchers at the University of Montreal identify five most common antibiotics linked to risk of miscarriage during early pregnancy.
- Eat your way to a healthy bladder by avoiding these 8 food irritants, from cranberry juice to sugary foods.
- New sex trend spreads as a "stealthing" how-to online community of men encourages others to take off condoms during sex without consent.
- Drinking up to four cups of coffee per day is deemed to be the safe limit for healthy adults, according to ILSI study.
- Riding a bike to work can boost your longevity by reducing cancer and heart disease risk.
- Skincare experts reveal the 7 best oils to use for your skin year-round, from avocado oil to marshmallow root oil.
- Researchers at Karolinska Institutet found a link between combined birth control pills and decrease in wellbeing in healthy women.
- A new study has finally figured out how the gonorrhea bacteria overcomes the female body's protections against invaders.
- Sex without a condom increases the levels of two strains linked to bacterial vaginosis.
Women's health refers to health issues specific to human female anatomy. These often relate to structures such as female genitalia and breasts or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, females. Women's health issues include menstruation, contraception, maternal health, child birth, menopause and breast cancer.