- Italy may become first Western country to grant working women three days of menstrual leave per month.
- New research suggests that an overactive bladder at night, a problem known as nocturia, may result from too much salt in your diet.
- The post-sex blues affects both men and women with feelings of sadness, anxiety, and even crying spells.
- New report suggests that nearly half of the female population is completely confused and scared when they get their first menstrual period.
- New research suggests that men take almost sole responsibility for making a woman orgasm, and when she doesn't, they view this as an insult to their masculinity.
- Researchers in China develop paper strip test that can determine your blood type in just 30 seconds.
- These six nutrition facts about Guinness will make you feel less guilty about drinking the beer on St. Patrick's Day.
- This St. Patricks Day, as the world celebrates Irish culture, take time to note the medical contributions the Irish have given us.
- Sap water may be beneficial for your health; here are four reasons to drink it, from improving your bone health to boosting the immune system.
- Failed fertility treatment is associated with increased risk for heart problems later in life, and could serve as a warning sign for already at-risk women.
- A "bro split" can help maximize recovery and training to get optimal results from your workout routine.
- Six benefits of pomegranate for men and women, from treating erectile dysfunction to breast cancer, that can increase longevity.
Women's health refers to health issues specific to human female anatomy. These often relate to structures such as female genitalia and breasts or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, females. Women's health issues include menstruation, contraception, maternal health, child birth, menopause and breast cancer.