- If you are exposed to flesh-eating bacteria, you have to act fast to avoid an amputation or even death.
- The key to easing the pain many people feel after an amputation is to make the brain think it’s moving the intact limb.
- Breast implants tend to outshine butt implants in the public consciousness, but it is a growing plastic surgery trend among both men and women.
- There are many words used in medicine. Terminal cancer, brain dead, AIDS. But according to Medical Director Gary Larson, this is the scariest of them all.
- Emma Bennett cries tears of joy after she's gifted an American Girl doll that looks just like her.
- Carrie Arnold reports on an ancient treatment being revived to help heal painful infected injuries.
- Young amputee shows us how she puts on her prosthetic leg each day.