- A Wisconsin man survives 3.5-inch nail piercing his heart after a construction accident.
- The truth about how much sex you should be having for your age.
- A teenage boy in China gets a mastectomy to remove breast growth on the right side of his chest.
- Researchers at Georgia State University have found a link between smoking pot and high blood pressure.
- The truth about six common hair loss myths, from whether a hat causes baldness, to how your father's baldness affects you.
- Getting tattoos could potentially interfere with your sweat glands, possibly leading to heat illness.
- Drinking this much alcohol per day is linked to a higher risk of developing non-melanoma skin cancers.
- Five healthy tips to drink beer without the belly bloat, from drinking slow and steady, to eating protein.
- Researchers find people with pear-shaped bodies are more likely to be protected against metabolic problems, among other health issues.
- Researchers find traces of Ebola RNA, the genetic material, in survivors' semen years after infection.
- Couples who live together change their microbial profile by exchanging skin bacteria.
- Homosexuality is partly rooted in genetics rather than being a lifestyle choice, according to science.
Men's health refers to health issues specific to human male anatomy. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males.