- In 1978, students attending the Berkeley campus of the University of California decided Valentine’s Day needed to go, and Condom Day, more precisely, Condom Week, should take its place. In the...
- According to a new study published in The Lancet Public Health, among the over 4 million children in the United States not yet vaccinated against HPV, nearly 60 percent of the parents were not...
- Around 52% of the respondents said they are too busy and need to save aside time each week to get it on.
- You don’t need to have sex to catch HPV, according to these male virgins with the STD.
- New research has found that many men on college campuses do not have accurate ideas about sexual consent.
- Certain men are more likely to go into cardiac arrest while having sex.
- Researchers have found that some transgender people get three times as many HIV tests than others.
- Scientists have found a link between weight and a woman’s risk for starting menopause early.
- This flat-faced, extinct hominin likely infected the first human ancestor with HSV2 more than a million years ago.
- A survey finds a majority of women need clitoral stimulation to orgasm during sex.
- A new survey reveals which sex acts Americans really prefer, with more intimacy and romance topping the list.
- More American men are using male-method forms of birth control, and the pull out method is gaining popularity.
Sexual health is a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence.