- No one likes having a stuffy nose, but a new warning from the FDA is encouraging manufacturers of over-the-counter nasal decongestants to make their products tamper-proof.
- Here are 7 of the best nasal sprays for allergy relief.
- Here are the top 7 products for allergy relief.
- 18-month-old Ivy Angerman's skin breaks out in hives and rashes every time it makes contact with water.
- A bite from the Lone Star tick can give people a serious allergy to eating meat.
- An alternative to the EpiPen may be available for purchase later this year.
- A new study has found that an FDA-approved cancer medication may be a good bet in the fight against ragweed and pet allergies
- New study shows that bacteria from pets boosts infants' resistance to allergies and obesity.
- Seasonal allergies have already begun. Here's what you need to deal.
- Want to know whether you are sick with a cold or the flu? Put your nose here and blow.
- Five surprising causes of asthma attacks that can make breathing difficulty, from pets to dust mites, and ways to prevent allergy triggers.
- Have hay fever? There's hope for symptom suppression (but be patient).
An allergy is a hypersensitivity disorder of the immune system. Allergic reactions occur when a person's immune system reacts to normally harmless substances in the environment. Mild allergies like hay fever are very common in the human population and cause symptoms such as red eyes, itchiness, and runny nose, eczema, hives, hay fever, or an asthma attack.