- The coconut oil in your pantry may not be as heart healthy as you thought it was. Other plant-based oils may be healthier.
- When an otherwise healthy young person goes to the emergency room complaining of nausea, pain, and uncontrollable vomiting, doctors might assume the worst. But for some of these patients, if they...
- According to a new study published in The Lancet Public Health, among the over 4 million children in the United States not yet vaccinated against HPV, nearly 60 percent of the parents were not...
- Previous dietary recommendations that allow for 2 drinks per day for men and 1 for women have been changed to 1 drink per day for everyone.
- Here are top spinach juice health benefits that will surprise you.
- We’ve compiled this list of Amazon best sellers to bring you these items. Here are 14 beauty and personal care essentials.
- This rare form of cancer can be treated if detected early.
- You don’t need to have sex to catch HPV, according to these male virgins with the STD.
- New research has found that many men on college campuses do not have accurate ideas about sexual consent.
- New dads are at risk for depression just like new moms, but mental health professionals are less likely to detect it and the fathers are less likely to get treatment.
- New research indicates link between parabens in cosmetics and sperm quality and quantity.
- Researchers at UCLA found that stimulating stem cells in hair could restore growth.
Men's health refers to health issues specific to human male anatomy. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males.