- Long-term marijuana users are reporting debilitating vomiting and stomach pain, part of a mysterious but possibly rising condition linked to weed.
- A recent case study explains how a woman's orthodontic braces wire became lodged in her intestines years after being accidentally swallowed.
- Seven ways adding beets to your diet can extend your lifespan, from weight management to boosting sexual health.
- One scientists thinks that the tribal diet could help solve your gut and health problems, but it might be almost impossible to follow in a modern society.
- Midnight snacks that include these types of foods, including complex carbs and some protein, help keep you fuller and get a good night's sleep.
- Moringa, the new superfood, shows promise in health and beauty, from fighting cancer to reducing the effects of aging.
- Diarrhea while we're sick can actually make us feel a lot better - eventually.
- A 22-year-old man in China recently had 30 pounds of feces removed from his body after it became impacted in his colon.
- Lactose intolerance is a common health condition that can arise either from lacking a certain genetic mutation or from past illness or injury.
- In a new study, researchers continue to emphasize the serious dangers of consuming unpasteurized products.
- This Cinco de Mayo, reap the benefits of blanco tequila, from weight loss to lowering your risk of dementia.
- These five yoga poses help promote good digestive health by alleviating symptoms such as gas, bloating, and constipation.
All diseases that pertain to the gastrointestinal tract are labelled as digestive diseases. This includes symptoms and diseases of stomach and intestines, such as: constipation, diarrhea, GERD, heartburn, gas, bloating, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and others.