- A new study digs into why suffering a heart attack during sex leads to worse survival rates.
- A household chemical found in furniture, carpet and gym mats may be a culprit in lowering a woman's fertility.
- New research suggests that women prefer the scent of some men more than others based on what they eat.
- The truth about how much sex you should be having for your age.
- Young people are not enjoying their sex lives; in fact, they're experiencing a host of problems, from pain to low libido.
- Figures from the Centers for Disease Control reveal that the percent of men who use a condom during sex has increased.
- Women who watch porn may find that the men on their computer screens are more alluring than their real-life partners.
- Sexually transmitted infections are becoming harder to treat, but scientists are working on new medication to treat antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.
- The internet is going crazy over India's new pickle-flavored condom.
- Researchers find traces of Ebola RNA, the genetic material, in survivors' semen years after infection.
- Many people cheat in their 20s for reasons relating to interdependence and independence, new research suggests.
- Couples who live together change their microbial profile by exchanging skin bacteria.
Sexual health is a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence.