- People who take the drug spironolactone, made by Bryant Ranch Pharmaceuticals, need to check their prescription bottle.
- Here are 7 hibiscus teas that will help lower your blood pressure.
- To ensure you that stay healthy, here are 7 of the best blood pressure support supplements.
- The diet is known to control hypertension, diabetes, gout and kidney disease and was named the best diet for the 8th year in a row by US News & World Report.
- Getting enough deep sleep is important for you health. Here’s how many hours you need and how to get more.
- Five ways adding chia seeds to your diet can help you avoid weight gain in the fall.
- Changes in systolic blood pressure measured at home may indicate a greater dementia risk, according to new research.
- Researchers from the National Defense Medical Center in Taiwan suggest having more sex may ward off the risk of heart disease in men.
- Controlling gout may be as simple as following a healthier diet full of fruits and veggies, and lacking red meat and sweets.
- New research has suggested that increasing potassium could help to lower blood pressure, even in individuals who eat a lot of salt.
- Sap water may be beneficial for your health; here are four reasons to drink it, from improving your bone health to boosting the immune system.
- A heart attack is more of a heart exile — your pumping organ is cut off from oxygen.
Blood pressure is the pressure exerted by circulating blood upon the walls of blood vessels, and is one of the principal vital signs. When used without further specification, "blood pressure" usually refers to the arterial pressure of the systemic circulation. Disregulation disorders of blood pressure control include high blood pressure, blood pressure that is too low, and blood pressure that shows excessive or maladaptive fluctuation.