- Newly released safety trial results have revealed heart and cancer risks associated with Xeljanz.
- Q BioMed has received Orphan Drug Designation from the FDA to develop a unique liver cancer medication based on the leaf extract from S. nigrum Linn.
- Although colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer in the US, screening numbers aren't as high as they should be.
- According to a new study published in The Lancet Public Health, among the over 4 million children in the United States not yet vaccinated against HPV, nearly 60 percent of the parents were not...
- Here are top spinach juice health benefits that will surprise you.
- This rare form of cancer can be treated if detected early.
- Women with two genetic mutations have a higher risk of breast cancer and should be screened, scientists say.
- MasSpec Pen is a new diagnostic tool that can detect malignant tumors in just seconds, improving treatment and reducing the odds of cancer recurrence.
- A novel type of cancer treatment known as Caspase Independent Cell Death (CICD) may be effective in treating tumors without the side effects.
- A new study indicates a reason why certain viral infections increase cancer risk.
- A blood test that identifies cancer through DNA mutations has an up to 71 percent accuracy rate.
- A new study finds eating foods high in calories can still increase your risk of certain cancers, even if you're a healthy body weight.
Cancer is a broad group of various diseases, all involving unregulated cell growth. In cancer, cells divide and grow uncontrollably, forming malignant tumors, and invade nearby parts of the body. The cancer may also spread to more distant parts of the body through the lymphatic system or bloodstream. Not all tumors are cancerous. Benign tumors do not grow uncontrollably, do not invade neighboring tissues, and do not spread throughout the body.