- Find out what triggers your headaches and how to avoid them.
- Here are 7 products for effective headache relief.
- If you’re experiencing any kind of pain, we’re sure you’ll find a remedy on this list. Here are the top 14 products for pain relief.
- A new report has suggested that taking any dose of NSAIDs for more than a week may increase your overall risk of experiencing a heart attack.
- Researchers at the University of Toronto have found men with migraines are twice as likely to develop anxiety.
- Chinese researchers find acupuncture effective in providing migraine relief.
- Millions of people suffer from migraines; we’ve listed potential cures for these grueling headaches, from pot to yoga.
- Without water, our body can quickly shut down; here are some of the signs and symptoms of dehydration to ensure you never get to this point.
- Over-the-counter painkillers seem harmless, but there are limits to how much you can safely take in one day.
- High dietary magnesium can reduce the risk of these 6 health conditions, from heart disease to PMS symptoms.
- A certain protein may make people more sensitive to different migraine triggers.
- Another study has revealed a connection between stroke risk and migraines, especially in women.
Headache / Migraine
Headache is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck. It can be a symptom of a number of different conditions of the head and neck. The brain tissue itself is not sensitive to pain because it lacks pain receptors. Rather, the pain is caused by disturbance of the pain-sensitive structures around the brain. Migraine is a chronic neurological disorder characterized by moderate to severe headaches, and nausea.