- You probably remember seeing at least a couple classmates with casts, but now fewer children are breaking bones now, and the ones that do are getting injured in different ways.
- Here are top spinach juice health benefits that will surprise you.
- I went to a dairy farm and got to see exactly where the milk I drink comes from. Here's what I learned.
- Scientists used a combination of gene therapy, ultrasound and bubbles to heal broken bones in pigs.
- Milk and salmon are both high in vitamin D; here are some other tasty options to help boost your daily intake.
- Foot pain is common but also avoidable; here are some helpful tips for how to prevent foot pain, and what to do if you're already feeling it.
- Sap water may be beneficial for your health; here are four reasons to drink it, from improving your bone health to boosting the immune system.
- A team of physicists have calculated a formula that could improve the race time of any runner, although it may have the biggest impact on sprinters.
- Bad posture will affect a lot more than how your body looks.
- Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP) is a rare genetic disease that eventually causes individuals to grow a second skeleton and become living mannequins.
- New research suggests that gelatin supplements may be the key to building stronger ligaments, tendons and bones.
- Interested in running barefoot, but don’t know how it will affect your body? Check out this video for more information.
Orthopedics specializes in diagnosis and treatment of problems of the musculoskeletal system. The musculoskeletal system includes: bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves. It is a main branch of surgery.