- Stress isn't always so bad, according to study.
- The newest rankings of the least and most stressed states, according to WalletHub.
- To relax after a chaotic day, science suggests listening to nature sounds.
- People experienced fewer bad memories after playing Tetris following a car accident.
- Survey reveals that men find difficult events less stressful.
- And one gender received even more health benefits by eating produce.
- Feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders? Now you can calculate how much your stress weighs.
- It is possible to eat your way out of a bad mood. Here are 5 foods that fight stress.
- The secret to younger skin isn't in the beauty aisle: Stop the worrying and you'll shave years off your face, advises doctor.
- Being married or single has a big effect on your overall health.
- Eating prebiotic-rich foods can help you get a good night's sleep, study says.
- Being gay doesn’t put you at risk for mental illness — it’s the other events in your life.
In psychology, stress is a concept about condition that can be described as: feeling of strain and pressure, feeling of anxiety and being overwhelmed, overall irritability, feeling of insecure, nervousness, social withdrawal, loss of appetite, depression, panic attacks, exhaustion, high or low blood pressure, skin problems, insomnia, lack of sexual desire (sexual dysfunction), migraine, gastrointestinal problems.