- One wearer even calls it advocacy by accessories.
- Scientists have found a link between weight and a woman’s risk for starting menopause early.
- Yes, pole dancing is a competitive sport.
- Blogger made jewelry from her discarded skin following a labiaplasty as a symbol of overcoming her pain.
- A survey finds a majority of women need clitoral stimulation to orgasm during sex.
- A household chemical found in furniture, carpet and gym mats may be a culprit in lowering a woman's fertility.
- New research says that women of color use toxic beauty products in order to appear more white.
- The truth about how much sex you should be having for your age.
- Researchers at Georgia State University have found a link between smoking pot and high blood pressure.
- Getting tattoos could potentially interfere with your sweat glands, possibly leading to heat illness.
- Drinking this much alcohol per day is linked to a higher risk of developing non-melanoma skin cancers.
- Five healthy tips to drink beer without the belly bloat, from drinking slow and steady, to eating protein.
Women's health refers to health issues specific to human female anatomy. These often relate to structures such as female genitalia and breasts or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, females. Women's health issues include menstruation, contraception, maternal health, child birth, menopause and breast cancer.