A couple in England were about to eat dinner when they discovered a giant dead spider floating in their Coke.

Amanda Barr, from Eastbourne in the UK, reportedly bought a 3-liter bottle of Coke from a local store called Iceland Foods. When her partner Steve Knight poured it into two glasses, one revealed an enormous spider. Graphic photos of the spider can be found here.

“Steve came back from the kitchen with two glasses and said to me that I probably wouldn’t want to drink it,” Barr said, according to Metro. “I had a look in my glass, and I couldn’t believe it — there was a huge spider floating in it. Heaven knows where it came from — it doesn’t look like any British spider I’ve ever seen.”

This type of spider has yet to be identified. According to a spokesman for Coca-Cola:

We can understand the distress this incident must have caused. That’s why we have arranged to collect the bottle and spider from her so that we can investigate thoroughly this complaint. These particular plastic bottles are produced in a machine called a "blow-fill machine." This blows the bottles into shape and then fills them immediately in a clean and secure environment at speeds of 13,000 bottles an hour… we believe it is very unlikely that anything could have found its way inadvertently into products made on this particular machine. But we will know more once we have received the bottle back from [Ms Barr] and can conduct the necessary tests on its contents.

Whether or not the spider really was in the bottle originally, or if it originated in the house and ended up in the glass — take this as a little sign to start curbing your soda intake. At the end of the day, soda is bad for you; it spikes your blood sugar, forcing your liver to begin transforming any sugar into fat. All the sugar and caffeine in Coke, likewise, will dehydrate you. Choose water, fresh juice, or unsweetened tea for hydration instead.