- If you have eczema-prone skin, here are the top 7 eczema soaps on Amazon.
- For those who can’t seem to break the itch-scratch cycle, here are 14 of the best moisturizing creams for eczema relief.
- If you find yourself going through a tough spot of Eczema flare-ups, here are 7 of the best body products for effective eczema relief to help you out.
- Over 7 million Americans have psoriasis, which means the condition also affects the rich and famous; 4 celebrities share their struggle.
- New research may have identified the reason that autoimmune diseases occur so much more often in women than in men.
- Plaque psoriasis can be itchy and painful because immature skin cells are forcing their way to the surface.
- Oily skin and hair can be frustrating and expensive to deal with, but certain household items can help manage the grease.
- To bathe or not to bathe?
- Pfizer Inc's purchase of Anacor Pharmaceuticals Inc heralds an approaching wave of potentially safer and more effective treatments for millions who suffer from eczema, a common skin condition which causes infection-prone rashes that can feel like having poison ivy 24 hours a day.
- A drug that has demonstrated clinical efficacy for asthma and eczema may be able to improve nasal polyps in patients with sinus infections, according to a recent study.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals buys the rights to AstraZeneca's late-stage experimental drug for psoriasis after it was dropped by Amgen Inc in May.
- Sarah Cole spent a month in a hospital after her skin specialist failed to mention adding too much bleach to a bath for eczema relief can have serious adverse effects.
Eczema / Psoriasis
The term eczema is broadly applied to a range of persistent skin conditions. These include dryness and recurring skin rashes that are characterized by redness, itching and dryness, crusting, flaking, blistering or cracking, etc. Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease that appears on the skin. It occurs when the immune system mistakes the skin cells as a pathogen, and sends out faulty signals that speed up the growth cycle of skin cells.