- Brit Lab explains how a cataract forms, and what it does to our vision.
- A teenage boy in Pakistan can pop his eyeballs beyond his eye sockets by more than 0.4 inches.
- These amazing GIFs help us to see exactly how a child's eyesight develops in the first few months of life.
- We’ve listed three surprising physical and mental benefits that happen every single time you blink.
- These nine healthy foods, from dark leafy greens to canned tuna, can be toxic if you eat too much of them.
- The health benefits of red bananas, from strengthening the immune system to helping with smoking cessation.
- When abused, alcohol can do serious damage to a number of your body organs, your eyes included. These are the effects of alcohol abuse on your vision.
- Marijuana may seem safe, but research in 2016 revealed new dangers from smoking pot; here are seven risks you should know.
- Regular marijuana use could have an unexpected impact on your vision, according to a new study.
- 2016 was a great year for surgical advancements; here are five of the most fascinating.
- The blind use other senses and echolocation to perceive the world.
- Dry eye sounds like a mild, albeit irritating, ailment, but it can become serious if not treated.
The sense of sight is precious. Read about the latest news on eye disorders such as age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, vision problems, etc.