- Despite industry claims that e-cigarettes exist to help adults stop smoking, so-called vaping, and ads about the practice, seem to have another purpose: cartoon ads depicting e-cigarette smoking on...
- For smokers and former smokers alike, here are 7 of the best lung-cleansing supplements for you.
- Here are 7 of the best smoking gum aids to help you quit smoking.
- Heating coils inside some vape devices leak toxic substances that mix with the aerosols being inhaled by users.
- Kids who smoke e-cigarettes are more likely to take up smoking traditional cigarettes, but is it because of the electronic devices or because of their background?
- Tobacco residual exposure from clothes and furniture could potentially lead to brain and liver damage.
- Needing surgery can be a turning point for some smokers; it may cause them to cut back, or even quit completely.
- A new study indicates the way we perceive risk can determine whether or not we smoke.
- Researchers at Georgia State University have found a link between smoking pot and high blood pressure.
- E-cigarettes found to help more Americans quit smoking with cessation rates rising to 5.6 percent from 2014 to 2015.
- The U.S. Surgeon General believes an R rating for movies with tobacco use may help reduce the number of teen smokers.
- Electronic cigarettes are addictive, but not as addictive as traditional cigarettes, a new study concludes.
Tobacco-related diseases are some of the biggest killers in the world today and are cited as one of the biggest causes of premature death in industrialized countries. In the United States about 500,000 deaths per year are attributed to smoking-related diseases and a recent study estimated that as much as 1/3 of China's male population will have significantly shortened life-spans due to smoking.