A mother shared an X-ray image of a grape stuck in a 5-year-old’s throat to remind parents to cut their child's food into bite-sized pieces.

“Attention Parents! Do you know what this x-ray is of? A grape! . . . This sweet soul had to be operated on, under general anaesthetic to remove the grape. He is VERY luck(y) that part of his airway was open or else this could have ended badly,” wrote Angela Henderson in the caption of a Facebook photo.

Read: You Ate What? Some Of The Strangest Objects To Ever Turn Up On An X-Ray Machine​

Henderson, a mental health clinician, is the author behind “Finlee and Me,” a popular Australian parenting blog started in 2010.

In her Facebook post, she notes a pediatrician shared the photo, after a mother gave consent for it to be made public. The child is not identified in the post.

“Please be careful. And when in doubt just cut...grapes, baby tomatoes, etc.,” she continues.

At least one child dies from choking on food every five days in the United States, according to the New York State Department of Health. Choking is very common among children because their windpipe is only about the size of a drinking straw in diameter. Some of the most common foods that get stuck in a child’s throat include grapes, hot dogs, popcorn, nuts, and ice cubes. Children also tend to choke on toys and other household items.

To prevent a child from choking, New York State Department of Health offers a long list of tips. Here’s a few regarding food preparation: remove seeds and pits, cook or steam vegetables to soften their texture, and cut hot dogs lengthwise and widthwise.

See also: Yoga Poses Caught On Video: X-Rays Show What Our Bodies Look Like During Yoga

Chest X-Rays For Children: Doctors Are Unnecessarily Exposing Kids To Radiation With No Clinical Benefit