- Here are top spinach juice health benefits that will surprise you.
- A young model's career may be permanently affected after an eye tattoo went horribly array.
- Here's how to safely watch the solar eclipse, according to an ophthalmologist.
- Doctors were surprised to find 27 contact lenses in woman's eye during cataract surgery.
- A new technique can detect glaucoma up to a decade before vision loss begins.
- New research suggests that poppers, the popular legal high and sexual drug, may cause permanent eye damage in some users.
- Do glasses really ruin our eyesight with prolonged use?
- Does blue green algae really have health benefits? Here's what you should know.
- A solution to fight aging vision without glasses.
- 99 percent of contact lens wearers are putting themselves at risk for eye-eating parasites. Here's how to maintain proper eye care.
- A new study has found that vitamin B3 helps to prevent glaucoma in mice, and researchers hope to repeat these results in humans.
- The subtle ways your body reacts when sexually aroused.
The sense of sight is precious. Read about the latest news on eye disorders such as age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, vision problems, etc.