- Even as more people become vaccinated against the coronavirus, allowing hope to peek out on the horizon for all to feel, worry and stress have not gone away.
- Experiencing stress, anxiety, or losing sleep over the election? Here's how the experts say to deal with it.
- Chronic stress along with high demands from work and personal life can lead to exhaustion that manifests itself both physically and emotionally.
- You'd like the benefits of meditation but you can't fight off the distractions? Here are the secrets to learn to focus.
- Exercise has been shown to help people with depression and anxiety, and mental health patients want their doctors to help them use that physical activity as treatment to relieve stress and feel better.
- People who exercise in groups do half the work but get much more benefit to their stress levels and mental health.
- A greater number of Facebook friends and social media-induced anxiety/stress can leave you vulnerable to upper respiratory infections.
- A new study reveals that many Americans spend all day in emotionally and physically unhealthy work environments.
- WalletHub releases data on most stressful cities in the United States.
- Low doses of THC can produce stress-relieving effects during stressful situations, like public speaking.
- Couples who give and get massages from each other have better physical and mental wellbeing, and enjoy their relationships more.
- Use these tips to reduce stress naturally in 20 minutes or less anywhere.
In psychology, stress is a concept about condition that can be described as: feeling of strain and pressure, feeling of anxiety and being overwhelmed, overall irritability, feeling of insecure, nervousness, social withdrawal, loss of appetite, depression, panic attacks, exhaustion, high or low blood pressure, skin problems, insomnia, lack of sexual desire (sexual dysfunction), migraine, gastrointestinal problems.