An eight-year-old girl died after a sleepover at her grandparents' house where she complained of a headache.

"Nana, I've got a bad head,'" little Bobby-Jo Potts had said to her grandma.

Afterwards, the little girl's grandparents had called her father to come and check on her. Within minutes after her dad, Steve, arrived, Bobby-Jo became severely unwell and started vomiting, according to the Daily Mail.

Bobby-Jo had been rushed to the hospital and in just a few hours after she complained of headache, the gymnastic-loving schoolgirl who had never before been sick, died in the hospital after suffering a brain hemorrhage on November 8.

The little girl's parents, Julie and Steve, had sent her to her grandparents to stay for the night. Bobby-Jo had enjoyed her favorite mince tea and dumplings and watched gymnastics on TV before she complained about her headache.

"She was sat there and she said, 'Nana I've got a bad head' and everything went haywire from there," Bobby-Jo's grandmother Pat Beattie said, according to the Daily Mail.

Her family had called an ambulance and her heart had stopped a number of times on the way to the hospital.

Doctors believe that Bobby-Jo had suffered a ruptured aneurysm at the back of her brain.

"The doctors said it could have happened at any time. It was horrendous, absolutely horrendous. The only small bit of comfort was that she was with people she loved," Steve said. "I think she's in the house all the time because I can feel her here. She always had a smile on her face. I used to pick her up from school and could tell straight away by looking at her face when she came through the doors what mood she was in."

Her mother Julie said that Bobby-Jo was always happy.

"Everything used to amuse her, she was always laughing and now the house is just dead without her," Julie said.

"It just seemed to happen within a split second," Bobby-Jo's grandmother said. "It's been so quiet round here since it happened. She knew everyone and was always out playing, but it's been deserted on the estate."

"She used to come to our house all the time and every time she would write little notes saying 'Love you Nana,'" she said.