- Spring has sprung, and there is a sense of relief in the air. But there is something else in the air: ominous SARS-CoV-2 variants.
- It’s the moment we thought we were all waiting for…or is it?
- Service dogs can help veterans with PTSD – growing evidence shows they may reduce anxiety in practical waysA growing number of veterans are turning to service dogs for help with PTSD symptoms.
- Even as more people become vaccinated against the coronavirus, allowing hope to peek out on the horizon for all to feel, worry and stress have not gone away.
- Experiencing stress, anxiety, or losing sleep over the election? Here's how the experts say to deal with it.
- Find out how you can reduce your anxiety amid COVID-19 crisis.
- Here are the top 14 products for effective anxiety relief.
- If you or anyone you know is suffering from arthritis pain, here are the top 14 hemp oils to help you out.
- If you find yourself looking for an all-natural anti-anxiety and pain relief supplement, here are 14 of the best hemp gummies for you.
- Living with Anxiety can be tough. Here are 12 of the best supplements for effective anxiety relief.
- Exercise has been shown to help people with depression and anxiety, and mental health patients want their doctors to help them use that physical activity as treatment to relieve stress and feel better.
- A greater number of Facebook friends and social media-induced anxiety/stress can leave you vulnerable to upper respiratory infections.
Anxiety disorder is a blanket term covering several different forms of a type of mental illness of abnormal and pathological fear and anxiety. Current psychiatric diagnostic criteria recognize a wide variety of anxiety disorders. Recent surveys have found that as many as 18% of Americans may be affected by one or more of them.