- Six benefits of pomegranate for men and women, from treating erectile dysfunction to breast cancer, that can increase longevity.
- A new study has found that women who closely adhere to the fruit- and fish-rich Mediterranean diet may lower their ER-negative breast cancer risk by 40 percent.
- Former Playboy model Karen McDougal is just one of many women claiming that breast implants made her sick, but are these claims scientifically backed?
- Stopping this protein could be the difference between life and death for breast cancer patients.
- Cancer can be extremely stressful, but learning to manage anxiety may speed up recovery and prevent recurrence.
- Smoked meat could cause breast cancer, and more updates in 2017.
- Scientists take a look at the potential effects of soy consumption on a common breast cancer treatment.
- A survey of breast cancer treatment side effects shows what puts women most at risk for severe discomfort.
- Metastasis is a leading cause of cancer death, but one line of drugs may be able to stop this process in a type of breast cancer that's particularly hard to treat.
- Work-related stress may lead to an increased likelihood of five common cancers in men, such as lung cancer.
- Women who are examining their breasts for cancer could use these lemons as a guide of what to look for.
- Look around at your family, friends and acquaintances: It seems like most people get cancer at some point, right? Here's what the science says.
Breast cancer is a type of cancer originating from breast tissue, most commonly from the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply the ducts with milk. Cancers originating from ducts are known as ductal carcinomas; those originating from lobules are known as lobular carcinomas. While the overwhelming majority of cases are women, men can sometimes also develop breast cancer. Worldwide, breast cancer comprises 22.9% of all cancers in women.