- Five mental health conditions yoga can alleviate, from depression to PTSD.
- A girl in England dies from Rapunzel Syndrome after chewing and eating her hair.
- A greater number of Facebook friends and social media-induced anxiety/stress can leave you vulnerable to upper respiratory infections.
- This is how to tell the difference between ADHD-like behavior and symptoms of the brain disorder.
- High-sugar diets may not be a great choice for supporting mental health in men.
- Instagram photos may help predict depression, researchers say.
- Three easy ways to avoid social media depression and boost your overall wellbeing.
- The teen drama “13 Reasons Why” is linked to an increase in web searches related to suicidal ideation, according to a new study.
- Summer depression is associated with several symptoms, from loss of appetite to anxiety.
- Ever wondered how much you would have made as a doctor? New report reveals average salaries of more than 19,000 physicians.
- A woman's email exchange with her boss has gone viral and highlighted the importance of mental health days at work.
- Your walking speed my predict the likelihood of developing dementia in old age.
Mental health describes a level of psychological well-being, or an absence of a mental disorder. From the perspective of 'positive psychology' or 'holism', mental health may include an individual's ability to enjoy life, and create a balance between life activities and efforts to achieve psychological resilience. Mental health can also be defined as an expression of emotions, and as signifying a successful adaptation to a range of demands.