- If you’re experiencing any kind of pain, we’re sure you’ll find a remedy on this list. Here are the top 14 products for pain relief.
- For pain relief, here are the top 14 hemp creams.
- Plastic surgeons suggest the surgery for women who do not plan on having any more children.
- Paralyzed mice were able to move their front legs after scientists implanted stem cells into their spinal cords.
- Why acupuncture might help with the opioid epidemic.
- A new study found promising results on the practice of yoga to alleviate back pain.
- Music therapy after spine surgery may help to reduce patients' pain more than drugs alone.
- A new study has found that the pose many Muslims take during their daily call to prayer may alleviate lower back pain, similar to yoga and exercise.
- New research has found an alarming "clear link" between back pain and dying earlier in life.
- Pain and itch are not the same, but they are closely linked. This is why.
- Low back pain sufferers should find relief outside of medications, says new study. Diazepam was no more effective than a placebo; yoga, acupuncture, massage and other therapies may be better.
- New article helps lower back pain sufferers get a correct diagnosis in their attempts to find relief.
Back pain (also known as dorsalgia) is pain felt in the back that usually originates from the muscles, nerves, bones, joints or other structures in the spine. Back pain is one of humanity's most frequent complaints. About nine out of ten adults experience back pain at some point in their life, and five out of ten working adults have back pain every year.