- If you want to reap the benefits of taking activated charcoal, here are 7 of the best activated charcoal pills on Amazon.
- Long-term marijuana users are reporting debilitating vomiting and stomach pain, part of a mysterious but possibly rising condition linked to weed.
- Lactose intolerance is a common health condition that can arise either from lacking a certain genetic mutation or from past illness or injury.
- A new study has found evidence to suggest that properties of the San Marzano and Corbarino variety of tomatoes may be especially useful in combating gastric cancer.
- Jet lag hurts professional athletes, but not in the way you think.
- Cheese is so wonderful in all of its forms, but it can also be dangerous.
- New research suggests that the appendix may not be the useless organ we thought, but instead may play a role in the digestive system.
- Should you get regular colonics? Doctors warn that pumping water up your rectum is not good for your health.
- Recent research could suggest an alternate treatment option for patients with irritable bowel diseases like Crohn's, who are unresponsive to current treatment options.
- IBS is more common in women, perhaps because of a common culprit: hormones.
- We're not sure what causes side stitches, or exercise-related transient abdominal pain (ETAP), but we have some theories, and ideas on how to prevent them.
- Don’t like all of your organs? No problem — you can live without a whole bunch of them.