- To help lower your cholesterol levels, here are 7 of the best cholesterol-lowering supplements on Amazon.
- The diet is known to control hypertension, diabetes, gout and kidney disease and was named the best diet for the 8th year in a row by US News & World Report.
- A diet high in fat and sugar, which could include fast food, may affect the immune system in the same way as a bacterial infection.
- Walking speed can predict the likelihood of dying from heart disease.
- Moringa, the new superfood, shows promise in health and beauty, from fighting cancer to reducing the effects of aging.
- This Memorial Day weekend, enjoy the cookout without the guilt by learning the healthiest ways to cook these six BBQ staples.
- We know olive oil is better for you than butter, but how much can a Mediterranean diet improve your health?
- Did you know there are ways to lower your cholesterol? How often should you get it tested? We've got all the answers.
- Avocado is more than just a delicious fruit to use in salads and dips for your tortilla chips.
- Are you following your doctor’s dietary advice? If you are cheating, your urine will give you away.
- Eating chocolate may prevent diabetes, and protects against these other 3 health conditions.
- Many poor people around the world have to choose between money and adequate nutrition, which one UN expert has called a "human rights" issue. Meanwhile in the United States, people across all income brackets eat fast food.
Hypercholesterolemia is the presence of high levels of cholesterol in the blood. A number of lifestyle changes are recommended in those with high cholesterol including: smoking cessation, limiting alcohol consumption, physical activity, maintaining a healthy weight, and a diet low in saturated fats.