- A study has found that endothelial dysfunction from COVID-19 can lead to erectile dysfunction, with the virus' presence in penile tissue worsening the condition.
- Men who had damage from prostate cancer surgery showed improvement in new clinical trial.
- UK Superdrug company shows effects of Viagra on the penis from minutes to hours.
- Six benefits of pomegranate for men and women, from treating erectile dysfunction to breast cancer, that can increase longevity.
- How many calories did you burn the last time you had sex? The new i.Con Smart Condom will measure "every aspect of performance in the bedroom." And it comes with an app.
- Penis implant expands length and girth, and may hold cure for erectile dysfunction via heat activation.
- A new study has found that exercise is helpful with addressing erectile dysfunction, and suggests it should be added to the treatment regime.
- As many as a third of 16-21-year-olds reported experiencing a phase of sexual difficulty that lasted longer than three months — problems like erectile dysfunction or inability to reach orgasm.
- Some men need to go below the surface to understand the root cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Booze and weed have unique effects on your sex life, from vaginal dryness to impotence.
- Men with ED may benefit from doing certain yoga poses each day.
- The side effects of Viagra vary from a permanent, painful erection to heartbeat irregularities.
A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis. Erectile dysfunction is indicated when an erection is difficult to produce. The most important organic causes are cardiovascular disease and diabetes, neurological problems, hormonal insufficiencies and drug side effects. Psychological impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to psychological reasons rather than physical impossibility.